The Dry Eye Company
20720 State Hwy 305 NE
Poulsbo, WA 98370
Monday - Friday
Visits By Appointment Please
DONate to the dry eye zone
Have you found this site helpful? Are you interested in supporting our education and advocacy work?
Historically, The Dry Eye Zone has been funded entirely through Dry Eye Shop revenue. However, this year the Dry Eye Shop simply doesn't have any funds to spare and we are struggling to meet costs for time spent on research, writing and other content creation. If you could donate $5 or $10 to the cause, we would really appreciate it!
Please consider sending a small donation!
- Donate by check: Make check payable to The Dry Eye Zone and send it to 20720 State Hwy 305 NE Suite 2A, Poulsbo WA 98370.
- Support us on Patreon: Pledge anything from $1 per month on up on our Patreon account.
Please note: We are not incorporated as a nonprofit foundation, so donations are not tax deductible.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT THE DRY EYE ZONE
- Like DryEyeZone and DryEyeShop on Facebook.
- Follow DryEyeZone and DryEyeShop on Twitter.
- If you found the Dry Eye Shop on your own rather than by a referral from your doctor, please tell your doctor about it. We would love to send them literature for their patients! And if they would be willing to put a link to the shop on their site, we'll link to theirs as well!
- Contact us about ongoing DryEyeZone projects you could help sponsor.
- Volunteer as a moderator on DryEyeTalk forums.
- Purchase some of your dry eye supplies from the Dry Eye Shop once in awhile. We truly appreciate the support.
PAY IT FORWARD
Here are some nonprofit organizations that do good work in the worlds of dry eye and other corneal diseases that many of our visitors have. They all accept donations.
- Sjogrens Syndrome Foundation.
- National Keratoconus Foundation.
- Stevens Johnson Syndrome Foundation.
- Facial Paralysis and Bell's Palsy Foundation.
- Acoustic Neuroma Association.
- TFOS (Tear Film and Ocular Surface Society).
- Know another nonprofit organization that should be on this list? Please let us know.