using Dwelle post Lasik
I have read accounts of other post-Lasik patients using Dwelle, with good results from it. However, since I am only 3+ months post op, I am concerned whether using it at night (as opposed to preservative free drops) could do any harm, or interfere in the healing process. A couple weeks ago I ordered and received a bottle of Dwelle, but only used it for less than a week. Upon application, it did sting a little bit, but I know that is normal from other posts on here.
My current routine care for dry eye is:
* Preservative Free artificial tears once every 2 hours (+/- half an hour). Have tried several brands over the past few months.
* Restasis 2x day
* Fish Oil
* Flax Seed Oil
* Lightly wipe my eyelids/lashes with warm water a couple times throughout the day to prevent "gunk" build up from the drops
* Wash lashes with baby shampoo
* Apply night time drops once when getting in bed, and upon waking during the night (usually only once or twice). Outside of my trial run with Dwelle, I use Refresh Celluvisc (PF)
* Wear the Oniyx goggles (purchased from the Dry Eye Shop)
Any feedback would be appreciated.