Help!! Need pictures of your eyes (MGD&Bleph)
I think I have moderate to severe MGD/Bleph now, but most ophthalmologists said that I don't have MGD/Bleph at all. My lids look nice and clean.
However, I sure think I had MGD/Bleph because
1) eyes are so irritated and eyelids stick to the eyeballs
2) plugged swelling glands every 7-10 days, but mostly occur on the upper left lid.
3) Loss of eyelashes every day, fall out very easily.
4) Excess tearing upon awake and during the day
5) Gummy eyes, Foreign body sensations, burning
What do you think about my lids?
Here is the picture of my eye and video link.
I need to see your eyes who has this disease. I google for bleph pics, but not many useful pictures.