Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not fitting well and was expecting more customization - does this make sense?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ltree View Post

Deep_dry_eye: If you see this, could you tell me which doctors/clinics I go to for more comprehensive tests? Looking forward to some pointers and thanks again.
    For Toronto Area, I suggest Herzig Eye Institute (Dr Brandenborg) or seeandbeseeneyecare.com (Dr Patel). Dr Patel has been mentioned several times in this forum before as he was the first DR to offer LipiFlow when he was at the Herzig Eye Institute. Ask for a LipiView scan of your glands.

Comment

Thanks DDE.. Will add this to my to do list.

Comment

Originally posted by ltree View Post
        Thanks DDE.. Will add this to my to do list.
        Hi ltree, I just found out Albert Ng (in Scarborough) has IPL (and LipiFlow and LipiView). You might want to give him a visit.

Concord Pharmacy (https://www.concordsp.com/) across from York University can make platelet rich plasma and is supposedly better than autologous serum.

Comment

Originally posted by deep_dry_eye View Post

Hi ltree, I just found out Albert Ng (in Scarborough) has IPL (and LipiFlow and LipiView). You might want to give him a visit.

Concord Pharmacy (https://www.concordsp.com/) across from York University can make platelet rich plasma and is supposedly better than autologous serum.
          Thank you dde for the pointers...

I did some quick read up on the PRP and am intrigued there is something even better the the serum tears. I just finished talking to a very helpful pharmacist at Concord Pharmacy. However, she said they are not currently ready to offer PRP, although they are considering how to make it viable for them to do so. She did say PRP is definitely worth seeking and when I have a chance, will look for where I can get them made close enough to my area (Toronto).

Comment

Working...
          X