No announcement yet.

Lipi-flow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Further to previous posting; I got this message from Centre for Sight today. I requested any updates on Lipiflow's success

"The Lipiflow trial is being undertaken with tear science. Once treatment has been provided, paitents complete a monthly survey for the following three months. Therefore at this time, we do not have any paitents that have fully completed the survey. the survey is also number driven and confidential therefore we can provide comments after this period but without any named individual related to the statement......"

Comment

Any updates on this?

Comment

Originally posted by irish eyes View Post
        Further to previous posting; I got this message from Centre for Sight today. I requested any updates on Lipiflow's success

"The Lipiflow trial is being undertaken with tear science. Once treatment has been provided, paitents complete a monthly survey for the following three months. Therefore at this time, we do not have any paitents that have fully completed the survey. the survey is also number driven and confidential therefore we can provide comments after this period but without any named individual related to the statement......"
        Did you ever go for it?

Comment

Hi. I'm going for a lipiflow assessment in the UK on Monday

Comment

Working...
          X