dry eyes caused by computer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ths14 View Post
    Hi yes I have dry eyes from playing video games on computer 15 hours a day and im 15 years old lol you should try fish oil it really helps and im only on day 1 of using it http://www.barleans.com/swirls/fish-...r-16oz-be16fkl
    And how are you now? Did you managed to cure your eyes by only drinking/eating fish oil caps? Do you think that stopping using a computer for a few weeks may be a way to resolve our problem?

Comment

I doubt that fish oil is going to be the magic cure. For sure it is a good idea but most of us on this forum are already doing that as part of our regime but sadly it is more complicated than that.

Comment

Maybe you can hop in the shower and turn the water pressure up and the heat and put the showerhead directly to your eyelids for 5 minutes each eye do this for 2 weeks and if it works that means your meibomian glands were blocked

Comment

Originally posted by pythonidler View Post

FYI, Dr. Periman is one of the few doctors in the Pacific NW that does IPL. I almost went to her for a session, but her staff wasn't quite fully trained yet.
          --------------------------------------
          Hi pythonidler
          Do you know Dr Periman also suffers dry eye?
          Maybe that is why she is so passionate to share her knowledge with doctors/patients.
          I have read/watched some of her articles/viedos and really adore her.

As far as I know she never stops hunting for technologies (for example ILP) to help her MGD patients.
          The IPL is now fully operational with encouraging results! Check it out!

Last edited by MGD1701; 17-May-2017, 07:09.

Comment

Originally posted by MGD1701 View Post

--------------------------------------
            Hi pythonidler
            Do you know Dr Periman also suffers dry eye?
            Maybe that is why she is so passionate to share her knowledge with doctors/patients.
            I have read/watched some of her articles/viedos and really adore her.

As far as I know she never stops hunting for technologies (for example ILP) to help her MGD patients.
            The IPL is now fully operational with encouraging results! Check it out!

No, I didn't know that. I thought about going to her, but my current IPL doctor is good, for a fraction of the price.

Comment

Working...
            X