Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Scheduled Update

ATTN: The forums will be down part of the day of March 31 for a scheduled update.
2 of 2 < >

Attn: Anyone Who Requested Registration and never got a response.

We normally get back to people on registration requests within a few business days. If you don't hear back from us within a week it may be because we're having difficulty with your email address. If you included your username in your request we've probably registered you already and just can't send you the information. You can give us a call at 1-877-693-7939 between the hours of 8am-4am Pacific time. We'll have your information set aside to give to you in the event attempts to send to your email didn't work.
See more
See less

Any luck with Hydro Eyes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any luck with Hydro Eyes?

I'm wondering if anyone has had success using Hydro Eye supplements.

Hi Suzie,
    I have tried Hydro eye and did not see much response. It was probably 18 months ago and I only used two bottles. I now understand that some of these take abit of time to get into your system so maybe I did not give it long enough before abbandoning it.
    Jeff

Comment

Hydro Eyes

I used up one bottle with no effect at all.

Mike Brown
      Vancouver, WA

Comment

I too tried HydroEyes with no luck. Try Biotears, it really worked for me. I felt something the day I used it.

Comment

Tried them for a year to give them a shot. Nothing for me.

Comment

HydroEye works well for me

I have been using HydroEye for a couple of years and it's the only product I've ever tried that has worked for me. You need to take it everyday for a few weeks to get results. My ophthalmologist made it a point to make sure I understood how it worked and that I give it sufficient time to produce results. He said this is the only oral product he recommends and that it has produced the best results for his patients. I am waiting to use up my supply before trying the new version with the fish oil.

Jan

Comment

Did not help me, in fact my eyes were worse when I was using it!

Comment

Working...
              X