Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Scheduled Update

ATTN: The forums will be down part of the day of March 31 for a scheduled update.
2 of 2 < >

Attn: Anyone Who Requested Registration and never got a response.

We normally get back to people on registration requests within a few business days. If you don't hear back from us within a week it may be because we're having difficulty with your email address. If you included your username in your request we've probably registered you already and just can't send you the information. You can give us a call at 1-877-693-7939 between the hours of 8am-4am Pacific time. We'll have your information set aside to give to you in the event attempts to send to your email didn't work.
See more
See less

medtronic nite eye bubble bandage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medtronic nite eye bubble bandage

At this point I would NOT recommend these. There is not any specific directions re: placement. I placed them how I thought they should be placed and I definately did not get the airtight seal and fogging they talk about. I took it off and tried to place it a different way but then the adhesive wouldn't stick at all.

I called the customer service dept. for Medrontics and was told they do not talk to consumers about useage and that you have to ask your Dr. So basically they sell a product they either don't know how to use or unwilling to share with the consumer.

I do not see the Dr. who suggested these anymore as he is not covered under my insurance. And, what about those who just found them online and didn't go through a Dr? Horrible customer service and they are expensive and now I'm stuck with them!!!

Sorry to hear about your experience. I know a small handful of people for whom that product has worked great but overall it's not well known at all.

Medtronic is not particularly in my good graces either. I have tried several times over the years to get that products so I can carry them in the Shop since most people have never heard of them and you never know when it might be just the right match for a special need. They refuse to open a new distributor account, no matter what I say, and when I ask to talk to their boss, they never call back.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Zone

Comment

Medtronics nite eye bubble bandages.

Not to mention they are very rude on the phone!

Comment

Working...
      X