Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Scheduled Update

ATTN: The forums will be down part of the day of March 31 for a scheduled update.
2 of 2 < >

Attn: Anyone Who Requested Registration and never got a response.

We normally get back to people on registration requests within a few business days. If you don't hear back from us within a week it may be because we're having difficulty with your email address. If you included your username in your request we've probably registered you already and just can't send you the information. You can give us a call at 1-877-693-7939 between the hours of 8am-4am Pacific time. We'll have your information set aside to give to you in the event attempts to send to your email didn't work.
See more
See less

Pain in only my left eye why????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain in only my left eye why????

I seem to only have pain in my left eye with a more drying feeling even though it waters. I have plugs in all 4 ducts and they water and I am wiping my eyes quite a bit. I guess that do bother me as much as the pain. I tried a bandage lens and it might have helped a bit. The doctor told me I make more of the reflex tears then the tears that are to coat the eye. I don't know anymore. Does anyone have an answer for the pain. The doctor believes me and that is why he went with the bandage lens. I guess I will give the bandage lens another try he said it would help the cornea from drying out so fast. You wear them for a week even at night. I don't like wearing them at night. But after I took my bandage lens out after the first week it felt sooo dry and I could feel the pain again. My right eye gets dry but no pain. I just wish I could get that pain to go away. Let me know of any ideas?

Thanks

Originally posted by angt View Post
    I seem to only have pain in my left eye with a more drying feeling even though it waters. I have plugs in all 4 ducts and they water and I am wiping my eyes quite a bit. I guess that do bother me as much as the pain. I tried a bandage lens and it might have helped a bit. The doctor told me I make more of the reflex tears then the tears that are to coat the eye. I don't know anymore. Does anyone have an answer for the pain. The doctor believes me and that is why he went with the bandage lens. I guess I will give the bandage lens another try he said it would help the cornea from drying out so fast. You wear them for a week even at night. I don't like wearing them at night. But after I took my bandage lens out after the first week it felt sooo dry and I could feel the pain again. My right eye gets dry but no pain. I just wish I could get that pain to go away. Let me know of any ideas?

Thanks
    Hi Angt,

I also only have pain in one eye, my right eye. My left eye experiences dryness from time to time, but my right eye has the serious issues.

I can't answer your question as to why. I guess that's just the way it works sometimes...

I'm sure people around here can help you but we need to know more info. Have you been to a doctor? Have you received a diagnosis? What methods are you trying to improve your condition besides the bandage lens? When did you start experiencing symptoms?

Etc. etc....

Feel free to PM me.

Comment

Working...
    X