Attn: Hotmail Users

We are currently having issues sending email to and have contacted our service provider. Hopefully they will have everything worked out within a couple of days. In the meantime, if you're waiting for a response please be patient. I will get back to you as soon as is possible. Thanks. - TDEZ Admin (aka Brent).
See more
See less

BlephEx! - A New Blepharitis Treatment

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlephEx! - A New Blepharitis Treatment

As a chronic blepharitis sufferer, I would give my left leg for this treatment frequently:

I like it..thank you for posting .I already sent it to my doctor..!!

I wonder if this is for both posterior and anterior blepharitis. I suffer from the posterior variety. I'm looking in IPL at the moment.

Anyone heard of eyelid margin debridement (Don Korb) to clear the skin cells from the Meibomian gland openings?

Oh Hank!
        I sit here tonite with blurry vision, achey eyes after a day of A/C exposure and this looks great. How did you find it? I can't find much info on the comany and none on who might be offering this. I'm ready!!

Patrick, I've heard of that procedure, again -don't know anyone who does it.
        Last edited by bunnyrabbit123; 25-Jul-2013, 18:44. Reason: additional info

Cool. I own a rechargeable dremel . Maybe not .

I emailed the company and asked for a list of doctors in Canada and the US who have the machine. If anyone hears sooner, please post.

The eyeLABS in Brampton, Ontario!

Dr. Maharaj is a true dry eye doctor.

Everybody should read all his blogs. They are so inspiring, and his commitment and understanding towards treating dry eye patients is outstanding and inspiring.

Everybody needs to watch this, including all eye care professionals.

E-mailed rysurg and called this a.m. I'm told I'll get a call back from someone in sales. As soon as I hear anything I'll post it.

ALL FELLOW DRY EYE SUFFERS!

Well, I finally found a doctor who has the BlephEx device and had my procedure done. Cost me $130 and all I can say is WOW! What a difference. For the first time in a long time my eyes don't feel sticky and irritated. The procedure itself was pretty tickley, but I could tell a difference immediately afterwards. I am still using artificial tears but already less, and the doctor tells me that with regular treatments every 3-6 months, I will eventually get back my own tear production. Hallelujah!!! There is hope!

How did you find the doctor? Were you able to get info from the company that makes the device?

I'm interested as well. I am in the US and am wondering how you went about finding a doctor that did this treatment. Thanks

Gmaestoso - can you tell us more about your condition prior to the treatment? There is no information on your profile or other postings that i can see. What was your diagnosis and how long have you suffered from dry eyes?

Answers to all above questions:

I simply called the company and they told me which docs and where they were. I was willing to drive!

My condition started years ago with just feeling like something was always in my eyes, and always rubbing, but not dry. Doctors told me I had scaly eyelids. It just kept getting worse and then started getting dry about a year ago.

Now using less artificial tears, and eyes feeling MUCH better!
                          Last edited by gmaestoso; 07-Oct-2013, 08:40. Reason: Wasn't finished

Has anyone here done these treatments and if it helped?

Has anyone here tried this treatment and can give insight if it helped or not?