Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Scheduled Update

ATTN: The forums will be down part of the day of March 31 for a scheduled update.
2 of 2 < >

Attn: Anyone Who Requested Registration and never got a response.

We normally get back to people on registration requests within a few business days. If you don't hear back from us within a week it may be because we're having difficulty with your email address. If you included your username in your request we've probably registered you already and just can't send you the information. You can give us a call at 1-877-693-7939 between the hours of 8am-4am Pacific time. We'll have your information set aside to give to you in the event attempts to send to your email didn't work.
See more
See less

eye closing/blinking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eye closing/blinking

does anyone close there eyes alot at work or when watching tv? When i drive
    i can't close my eyes so i blink alot. My dr said ithe blinking is a cycle, that needs
    to be broken. does anyone wlese with dryeye do this?? Its very frustrating,

Well, for me, I HAVE to blink a lot or else my eyes get insanely red, burning etc... no doubt my MGD has a lot to do with that...

I'm assuming you blink a lot because your eyes are dry, and if you don't blink enough, your eyes get more irritated... if so, then I don't see any good reason to attempt to "break the cycle" of blinking a lot.
    Yet another post-Lasik (2005)...
    Anyone have a time machine so I can go back and undo this mess?

Comment

Maura

My consultant tells me to `blink more' for the same reason SAAG has given.

When I'm in a lot of discomfort, I tend to close my eyes really tight for a few seconds but this isn't the same as blinking.

Comment

Working...
      X